THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets

Post by mindyb »

Does anyone not know where the hell your bb comes from??? I'm still on the journery.
I do know that my mouth takes the smell of foods I eat for days no matter if its a veg, meat, heavy spicy dish etc. Or is your bb most wretched after you eat? Me in a nutshell.
I was at the dentist for a cleaning, didn't even bring up my struggle with bb. (new dentist)
He noted my gum pockets being deep with the way my teeth are situated.
So I googled stuff about deep gum pockets.
Periolase is known to help this issue and help bb sufferers.
Maybe all this time my bb is coming from my mouth, even with the best oral hygiene known to man.
I'm still banging my head to cure my self. Do any of you think this may be an issue for you? Google "Periolase cures Bad Breath" and tell me what you think...
Thanks guys thoughts welcome!
Bishop
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets

Post by Bishop »

aydinmur wrote:Periodontal diseases begins with a simple gingivitis. Type 1 halitosis is dominant at this stage. Very bad smell appears if a healthy person does not brush his teeth even 1 day.

If the person does not clean his mouth, than, periodontal pockets deepen but halitosis decreases. Remember, some persons have bad oral hygen. They have 10 or more mobil teeth, progresive periodontitis, pockets, periodontal abscess. There is not expected powerful bad odor from such persons' mouth as much as healthy persons who described above lines..

This shows us, there is reciprokal relation between pocket depth and halitosis level. Some dentists reject this idea.

You may want to know.
- Murat
Wow. I have been wondering why my bad breath got a lot worse after my periodontal surgery. Your post is very revealing and I will not argue with this.
cool
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Re: Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets

Post by cool »

aydinmur wrote: If the person does not clean his mouth, than, periodontal pockets deepen but halitosis decreases.
why is that?
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

Murat-
I do not understand your reply. Maybe I'm not reading it right.
I have always brushed, had great oral hygeine. I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 18, and the bb started immediately afterwards. I think my gums have always been deep, but since tooth removal, it sent them into bacterial overload.
Not sure how it relates, but I didn't get perio disease from not cleaning.

I'm going to start using my waterpik, it has a gum pocket extension on it. And look into Periolase. If my insurance covers it, why not? This could be my cure- or if not I can cross #101 off my list of causes.
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

pulled out my Waterpik. I had success with it before, but as usual just slacked because I wasn't sure it was working.

Right now my mouth feels great ALL DAY. Is the bb gone, I don't know!
I floss, brush, brush my tongue with TUNG brush dipped in Hydrogen Peroxide. Let it bubble and rinse.
Then I use my water pik with 1 part H.Peroxide 3 Parts warm water. I have a gum pocket extension, but I think the standard ext. will work just as well. Shoot my gums each pocket carefully for a few minutues. I do it at night too.
Mouth Feels great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bishop
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Bishop »

aydinmur wrote:
mindyb wrote:Murat-
I do not understand your reply. Maybe I'm not reading it right.

Dont wory, My English is not very good.

You asked "why does halitosis decrease.when/if a person does not clean his mouth?"

I said: "I dont know"
Dr. Murat,

Do you think there is the slightest chance of breath getting worse after a periodontal surgery?

My breath got worse after my periodontal surgery. I begun to think it was because of the antibiotics i toke after the surgery but you comments about deep pockets is making me think otherwise.

Before my periodontal surgery, I did not get reaction when my mouth was closed but after the surgery people moved away from me in the train and cover their nose even when I have my mouth closed.

I don't regret getting the surgery I just want to know if it could have escalated my problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗