THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Reflux disease
Reflux disease
I found a site on reflux disease and found that one of the symptoms was a lump sensation in the throat. I have a lump in my throat feeling that you never lose as much as I swallow. Perhaps it could be the cause of my bad breath? Do you think I am on the right track or should I ignore it? Grateful for answers
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
I have that feeling too along with some white foamy saliva. I thought about LRP, but i really doubt it, i eat right and dont feel any pain or acidic feeling or discomfort at night. I am rather inclined to think it has something to do with low stomach acid or a fungal infection=candida. Frustrating to figure out.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.