Glyoxde (carbamide peroxide 10%)
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 pm
I ws at the local rite aid and was shocked and happy o see them carrying tung jel and brush. Ilove that brush so I kept skimming through the products. They even sell evora plus now. (didnt like when ordered)
A ll farther down I noticed something that sail antiseptic oral cleanser. SAys kills odor forming germs. Oxygen rich action and aids in the removal of phlem , mucus or other secretions.
I mentioned recently tongue coating came back and pepole reacting.
I also decided to nuy prilosec because my ENT mentioned it before taking out tonsils. I d assume I have acid problem , used to drink coffeee all the time but stopped about a year ago with abut one a month.
The product is called Glyoxide. Recommended for physicians and dentist.
I could have sworn I read once that people whom release histamines may see alergic reactions ffrom people.
Couple days ago I was studying my pharmacology book (in school for pharm) and it said acid reducing mediceines like prilosec lower histamines and reduce acid. Has anyone tred glyoxide?
A ll farther down I noticed something that sail antiseptic oral cleanser. SAys kills odor forming germs. Oxygen rich action and aids in the removal of phlem , mucus or other secretions.
I mentioned recently tongue coating came back and pepole reacting.
I also decided to nuy prilosec because my ENT mentioned it before taking out tonsils. I d assume I have acid problem , used to drink coffeee all the time but stopped about a year ago with abut one a month.
The product is called Glyoxide. Recommended for physicians and dentist.
I could have sworn I read once that people whom release histamines may see alergic reactions ffrom people.
Couple days ago I was studying my pharmacology book (in school for pharm) and it said acid reducing mediceines like prilosec lower histamines and reduce acid. Has anyone tred glyoxide?