THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
origin of your bad breath
-
unsungzero7
- Junior
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:33 am
origin of your bad breath
hey i think this topic may have already been discussed here but im new and not sure. I was just curious as to where those of you with legitimate chronic halitosis believe the origin of the halitosis comes from (mouth, tongue, stomach, sinuses, etc). For me I believe it is generally from the mouth and sometimes sinuses.
how did you clean your sinuses?jc wrote:I think it`s in the mouth, sinus, throat, stomach, lungs & bloodstream. I`ve concluded this after my ENT allowed me to clean my mouth & sinus in front of him. He was shocked to find that my bb didn`t change a bit. B ut it may be just in the mouth for mild halitosis sufferers.
-
Crepusculo
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.