Your Email Address:

First Name:

For those with fecal breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBsucks

For those with fecal breath

Post by BBsucks »

I thought it would be nice to have a thread for us with fecal breath. What do you feel causes your BB? How long have you been suffering? Do you have support?

At this point I am thinking I have PND but am not exactly sure. Can PND cause fecal breath? Is it because of the mucous build up?

I have been married 4 years & with the same guy 10 years total but cannot bring myself to talk about my BB. For those with support what seems to at least help with your BB?

Thanks guys. Had a tough day. You know the usual "Did someone take a shit in here?" UGGG. :(

willfindacure

Post by willfindacure »

Hi bbsucks, ive been suffering for 19 years now. During my childhood upto now, i always sneeze a lot and really sensitive to dust. I also have PND and not just i have a terrible breath but i also have a foul nose odor. I also have dundruff and if I stop using treatment, it really gets worst. How I wish we would all find the cure and live a normal life.
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

i'm 13, and i've got room filling bb, i 've only had this for 2 months byt all i do is just gargle salt water , eat lots of yogurt and its getting worse everyday :( i'm having such a hard time. i can't sleep at night and have huge anxiety problem.
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

terminalbb: Have you been under a treatment lately? Are you sure you didn't suffer from it before? Look at changes in the way you live. At 13, you could talk about it with you parents. They can help you.
lisa1983

Post by lisa1983 »

I've been having bouts of Nasal bb for a while now. Its really strange and can come on as strong or mild but doesn't usually stick around for more than an hour at a time. I can't work out what brings it on other than, bending down, crying and possibly stress. I'm going to see ENT in November so hope it is sinus related. Whenever I have antibiotics it disappears but it returned after my last 7 day course. This time I have 2 weeks worth so I am just enjoying being odour free for now! I have also been using a neti pot recently.
My husband is brilliant and doesn't let it bother him and is always on hand to check for smells although thankfully I can smell it myself when it comes on. Surely your husband must smell it BB Sucks? If you were to tell him and had his support you may be able to relax more around him?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Lisa if its something in your sinuses then 7 days of antibiotics is generally not long enough to clear anything long standing in there. Do as much research as you can before you see your ENT. The way your stench comes out when you bend over or cry, its some kind of discharge, so dont give up or allow anyone to fob you off until you find out where its coming from. Doctors wont like giving you long courses of antibiotics without a real diagnosis that something is wrong, and unfortunately bad breath itself will not be considered something serious.
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

@thomasthomas: i took some antibiotics, they seemed to make it better for a while but now its worse, my mum said that A) You don't have bad breath B) there are more important things in life to worry about. I tried talking to her countless times she doesn't seem like she'll let me do anything about it.
lisa1983

Post by lisa1983 »

halitosisux well fingers crossed for my 14 days of antibiotics this time. I don't hold much hope though. I have been reading loads of stuff about sinuses and everything but I dont have a clue what do expect when I do go to ENT next month. Can anyone tell me what to expect and how to push them to do what needs doing? The doctor told me not to get my hopes up and I am trying not to but I sure as hell want to make sure I get the most out of my ENT appointment!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lisa, have a read of my reply to george in a different thread.
One further piece of advice I would give is to allow for the fact your BB from your nose might be intermittent, rather than some people being able to smell it and others not, etc. So if your ENT says he cant smell anything, he may be telling the truth, so consider this.
And if possible, always take someone along with you who can backup your descriptions - someone who has detected your odours before. This will make your ENT far more inclined to try to help you, as opposed to just deciding to try to fob you off and avoid himself engaging in a difficult and, from his point of view, a totally pointless and time consuming process.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic