Your Email Address:

First Name:

For those of you who take coconut oil....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBsucks

For those of you who take coconut oil....

Post by BBsucks »

For those of you taking coconut oil, can you please answer a few questions for me? I just bought some and would like to start using it.

How much do you take and how often?
Do you swallow it or just swish it in your mouth?
Do you see any improvements?

Thanks everyone :)

willfindacure

Post by willfindacure »

Sorry but its not the cure for me :(
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

You can take between 1-3 tablespoons per day, but you should start off with 1 for the first several weeks and slowly work your way up from there. If you start off with 3 you might get really bad stomach aches or diarrhea.

I just take about 2 tablespoons every other day. I add it to my oatmeal or brown rice when I'm cooking it. It tastes kinda gross when you eat it plain, but I guess it might be a bit more effective that way. But if you put it in the refrigerator, it will turn into a solid. Then you can use it as a spread (that is if you are still eating bread).

Don't worry about what's working for everyone else, focus on finding your cure. Maybe the coconut oil will work for you and maybe it won't, but doesn't hurt to try it anyway. You'll come out of it either way with some answers. Just hope it's the answers you've been looking for. :)

Good Luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic