Enterobacter cloacae
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm
Hello,
I'm suffering from bad breath for years although maintaining good oral hygiene. Halimeter showed no bad breath at all, but it's definitely there (approved by several persons).
Helicobacter can be ruled out (negative biopsy and stool test).
I have got a relatively thick white tongue coating.
My ENT took a sample of my salvia from my tongue and my tonsils. Two weeks later he said the laboratory examination showed Enterobacter Cloacae bacteria, which can be killed through Levofloxacin. Now I am taking "Tavanic" antibiotics for ten days.
Today ist the third day, but till now there seems to be no improvment regarding my bad breath and the white tongue coating.
What do you think?
Are these Enterobacter cloacae bacteria responsible for my bad breath?
This site says that this type of bacteria has been linked with bad breath.
But if that's the case shouldn't my bad breath have gone or at least be diminished by now?
Thanks for answers
I'm suffering from bad breath for years although maintaining good oral hygiene. Halimeter showed no bad breath at all, but it's definitely there (approved by several persons).
Helicobacter can be ruled out (negative biopsy and stool test).
I have got a relatively thick white tongue coating.
My ENT took a sample of my salvia from my tongue and my tonsils. Two weeks later he said the laboratory examination showed Enterobacter Cloacae bacteria, which can be killed through Levofloxacin. Now I am taking "Tavanic" antibiotics for ten days.
Today ist the third day, but till now there seems to be no improvment regarding my bad breath and the white tongue coating.
What do you think?
Are these Enterobacter cloacae bacteria responsible for my bad breath?
This site says that this type of bacteria has been linked with bad breath.
But if that's the case shouldn't my bad breath have gone or at least be diminished by now?
Thanks for answers