THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I NEED YOUR OPINION...NO BAD SMELL ON TONGUE BUT....
I NEED YOUR OPINION...NO BAD SMELL ON TONGUE BUT....
OK GUYS. IVE BEEN TAKING BIOZOLE(ANTIFUNGAL) FOR A WEEK NOW...I HAVE ANOTHER WEEK TO GO....THE FIRST TWO DAYS MY BREATH WAS SMELLING SO BAD....THE 3RD DAY I PUT MY FINGER ON THE BACK OF MY TONGUE AND POOF THE BAD SMELL FROM THE BACK OF MY TONGUE DISAPEARED...BUT STILL I HAVE BAD BREATH..I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME? FUNNY THING BUT SOMETIMES MY BREATH SMELLS LIKE SEMEN....BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT JUST SMELLS BAD BUT NO MORE TONGUE SMELL...I STILL HAVE ANOTHER WEEK OF MEDICATION TO TAKE...I ALSO STARTED TAKING FLAGYL ANTIBOTIC FOR THE FIRST 2DAYS ALONG WITH THE BIOZOLE BUT I STOPPED TO SEE IF THE SMELL FROM MY TONGUE CAME BACK BUT IT DIDNT..
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Re: I NEED YOUR OPINION...NO BAD SMELL ON TONGUE BUT....
Congrats on your tongue smell going away. Seems like you're on the right track anyway.realbad wrote:OK GUYS. IVE BEEN TAKING BIOZOLE(ANTIFUNGAL) FOR A WEEK NOW...I HAVE ANOTHER WEEK TO GO....THE FIRST TWO DAYS MY BREATH WAS SMELLING SO BAD....THE 3RD DAY I PUT MY FINGER ON THE BACK OF MY TONGUE AND POOF THE BAD SMELL FROM THE BACK OF MY TONGUE DISAPEARED...
Please explain, how exactly do you know for a fact your breath is still bad? How are you gauging it?realbad wrote:BUT STILL I HAVE BAD BREATH..I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Well lets put the obvious comical references aside, if your breath smells like semen perhaps there are hormonal imbalances going on somewhere in your body? Although most things i've researched online about bad breath/hormones relates to women when they are either pregnant or menstruating.realbad wrote:WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME? FUNNY THING BUT SOMETIMES MY BREATH SMELLS LIKE SEMEN....
There are some medical conditions that cause bad breath, however i've never heard of those conditions making the breath smell like semen.
Remember though, the smell of semen is usually related to what you eat. So perhaps that might explain why you feel as if your breath smells like semen...
I strongly advise against starting and stopping medications without finishing the full course first (unless you have obvious allergic reactions or serious side effects). When you start and stop medications without finishing the full course, you allow the bacteria, fungus, yeast, virus, or whatever a chance to mutate and grow resistant. However, finishing the full course greatly reduces the chances that this will happen.realbad wrote:I ALSO STARTED TAKING FLAGYL ANTIBOTIC FOR THE FIRST 2DAYS ALONG WITH THE BIOZOLE BUT I STOPPED TO SEE IF THE SMELL FROM MY TONGUE CAME BACK BUT IT DIDNT..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.