Page 1 of 1

The reactions

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:57 am
by Busted
One thing has been bothering me, some people here say they don't know if they have bad breath or not. But don't you guys like get reactions from people? I know you shouldn't go interpret all their reactions, but it can't be a coincidence, that everytime you're around, they happened to be coughing or touching their nose. I remember almost evertyime in a train or bus and the person sitting opposite of me was either coughing. I went to an ENT who said I did have it and some specialists who keep themselves buse with this subject had also confirmed I have it. They are trying to help me now...

If you do get reactions what kind of reactions do you get from other people?

Anyways these are the reactions I get:

- They touch their noses
- Look at me in a very weird way
- back away from me
- Take one step backwards
- suddenly move their head backwards really fast
- turn their head away from me
- They won't let me finish my sentence
- They cough
- Some are trying to be polite and I don't see any reactions from them, but I can see they feel uncomfortable when I'm talking.

To those who never gotten any (of these) reactions, maybe your bb situation isn't as bad as you think, it might still be bearable for other people's noses

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:17 pm
by KL
Buster

Absoluteley right. That is the best test we have. My odor can reach long distance. I have made some improvement but still.

At soon you see someone touching his nose to often when you talk to him, you are in trouble

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:17 pm
by KL
Buster

Absoluteley right. That is the best test we have. My odor can reach long distance. I have made some improvement but still.

At soon you see someone touching his nose to often when you talk to him, you are in trouble