I'm suffering of Bad breath for about 4 years now and nothing works with it.
My dentist extracted fourth tooth (up right) for another reason and it didn't work. I use tooth brush 3 times daily.
i don't know what to do anymore please help.
Hi, you should enquire about your lower wisdom teeth with your dentist as clearly you have a horizontally impacted tooth on one side and the tooth on the other side look like its only partially erupted. How old are you?
Try rubbing a finger over the area of these teeth to see whether there is any markedly stronger odour compared to any other areas of gum.
halitosisux wrote:Hi, you should enquire about your lower wisdom teeth with your dentist as clearly you have a horizontally impacted tooth on one side and the tooth on the other side look like its only partially erupted. How old are you?
.
I did enquire about it and he told me that it has nothing to do with my problem. If its a possible reason i can check another dentist.
I'm 22 years old.
halitosisux wrote:
Try rubbing a finger over the area of these teeth to see whether there is any markedly stronger odour compared to any other areas of gum