Page 1 of 1

Extreme bad breath and maybe BO, caused by my wisdom teeths?

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm
by Pleasehelpme
Hi, im new here.

I have had extreme bad breath and body odor for almost a year now. People are reacting to my odor from crazy ditances. If I walk in a crowded place, I can see people reacting from 20 feet away, covering of the nose, sneezing like crazy with bad looks on their faces and coughing.. I always have a bad taste in my mouth, even when I just have brushed my teeths.

I can sometimes smell this strong odor around me and people have the same reactions even when my mouth is closed, thats why I think I also have BO, my car also stink, and my appartment used to stink.. Now I can't smell anything in my appartment anymore..

But could it be that I just have halitosis, the smell I think is coming from my whole body is just an extreme smell from my nose? If I rub my nose very hard I can smell this strong, intense fish or maybe old cheese smell.. I can also sometime smell this in the shower sometimes. Showering doesnt help at all..

Well, since I thought my main problem was body odor I have tried every product out there, been to the doctor many times, taken blood test and helicobacter test. Have also been to a colon clinic, I have been taking colon hydrotheraphy five times since they found candida in my feces. Have also been taking fluconazol, olive leaf extract and been on the diet for 3weeks to beat the candida. Haven't seen any improvement in other people reactions. Have not been tested for TMAU.

Then I went to the dentist, first time in 5years. told him about my problem before I sat down. He checked my mouth, and said "I'm 99% sure that your Wisdom teeth is causing you this, and when we get them removed, you will no longer suffer"

So in 5weeks, they are gone! I'm hoping this will fix my problem, but what do you guys think?

I have seen some people here being cured when they removed their wisdom teeth. And mine is not looking good, food get stuck their all the time, and I have to dig it out with a tooth stick. I got problem with my wisdom teeth 3 months before noticing my odor. If I take a tooth stick and dig at my wisdom teeth it stinks when I smell on it.


[/img]

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm
by halitosisux
You have to wait and see. In the meantime you need to keep researching and have as many avenues to explore as possible for you to fall back on incase you need it. Best of luck!