Page 1 of 1
at least one person
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:36 pm
by kumsal
When I am in the bus or in a train,at least one person is coughing and rubbing his nose.After seeing the people's disturbance,this really makes me feel shy!

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:49 pm
by succ
I usually always freeze and stop breathing. It's so hard to hold your breath whenever you go past someone, feels like my lungs are on fire but I love the moment when I step out of the building/bus and can finally breath again. I'm so pathetic haha
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:31 pm
by Busted
I have no idea how you do it, succ. I use to do the same thing, but there's always one person who touches his/her nose or coughs. You just can't avoid it. So why not just breathe? Besides it's not even your fault.
Oh yea when they look in my direction I usually just look away from them. It's called escaping reality.
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:15 pm
by succ
I think that my breath isn't so bad that I can't hide it by doing this. If I have my mouth closed and carefully think whenever I breath I can handle it. At least that's what I think judging from people's reactions. It's pretty much my second nature now to hold my breath always when I pass someone, it's easy though really really annoying. School's long stairs are tough because I have to hold my breath for like 8 seconds and walk at the same time. Burns your lungs so bad
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:36 pm
by Busted
Do u have a smell coming from your nose? Otherwise I don't see why u need to hold your breath as long as you have your mouth closed, if u know what I mean?
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 am
by succ
I don't really know. I think I don't get as many reactions as I would if I just breath "tactically". I'm not 100% sure though. Usually after I've brushed my teeth and rinsed with hydrogen peroxide I can breath freely for few hours. After that my mouth starts to feel weird and I just know that my breath's not ok and I start doing this. Talking about a path of self-destruction haha

One day I'll faint or die or something like that haha