Where can i get copper copper chlorophyllin?
Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm
looking for this where can i get it?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3033
Natural is by all means the best way to go, but most people simply don't have the time to follow this path. People are busy, time is money, and sometimes preparing all natural dishes is just too inconvenient. I think that's why supplements are so popular. If I can get the same benefits from a supplement that I would get in a meal that would take a long time to prepare (not to mention the clean up afterwards) then I think I would choose the supplements.tony wrote:I believe the best way is to keep to a natural diet which will improve your breath over time.
tony wrote:Why would you want to raise your copper levels??
I recon most of the sufferers of BB would have copper levels too high and zinc deficiency.
By taking supplements/vitamins all your doing is putting your digestive system out of balance even more.
I believe the best way is to keep to a natural diet which will improve your breath over time.
What are your results using these products and what kind of bb do you suffer from? Is it bb from the digestive tract?caramiamine98 wrote:Hi Realbad,
I use the liquid kind at home. I get this one from the health food store.
http://www.nowfoods.com/Products/M074397.htm
I use the pills when I’m away. This one I have to order online.
http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/chwizi.html
Cheers, C
If I had to categorize it maybe Type 3 or Type 4 not quite sure.Avoiding foods containing trimethylamine and its precursors (choline and trimethylamine-oxide). Trimethylamine is present in high levels in milk obtained from wheat-fed cows. Choline is present in high amounts in: eggs; liver; kidney; peas; beans; peanuts; soy products; brassicas (brussel sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower); and lecithin and lecithin-containing fish oil supplements. Trimethylamine N-oxide is present in seafood (fish, cephalopods, crustaceans). Freshwater fish have lower levels of trimethylamine N-oxide.
-Taking low doses of antibiotics to reduce the amount of bacteria in the gut. This suppresses the production of trimethylamine.
-Taking laxatives can decrease intestinal transit time and reduce the amount of trimethylamine produced in the gut. Taking supplements to decrease the concentration of free trimethylamine in the urine.
-Activated charcoal taken at a dose of 750mg twice daily for ten days.
Copper chlorophyllin taken at a dose of 60mg three times a day after meals for three weeks.
-Using soaps with a moderate pH, between 5.5 and 6.5. Trimethylamine is a strong base (pH 9.7), thus soaps with pH closer to that of normal skin help retain the secreted trimethylamine in a less volatile form that can be removed by washing.
-Taking riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplements to enhance any residual FMO3 enzyme activity. Recommended intake is 30-40mg taken 3-5 times per day with food.
-Avoiding factors that promote sweating, such as exercise, stress, and emotional upsets.
http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/GARD/C ... nuria.aspx
Cheers, CType-3 halitosis takes origin from gastrointestinal canal. Reflux, H. pylori gastritis, bacterial over growth, malabsorptions, gut and colon diseases.
Type-4 halitosis takes origin from blood gases. Many catabolic substances leave the body via renal or hepatic ways. If liver and/or kidneys can not truely filter them, this catabolic waste may resolve in blood plasm and enter to systemic blood circulation. Lungs try to filter and exhale them via breath. They may have a bad odor. This causes bad breath.
viewtopic.php?t=2814&highlight=