Page 1 of 1

Rehab

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 am
by Haligone
It would be nice to have a rehab for halitosis sufferers.

A place we could all go and get locked up, have a couple of dentists locked up with us experimenting different treatments until they find a cure.

We need an office that has jobs only for people with halitosis. So we all go there knowing that everyone else has BB and therefore are more tolerant of each other......do not react (or try not to react) when our colleagues speak.... where we can bring in toothpaste and brush our teeth as many times during the day as we care to......

I have a dream!!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am
by Hooch
But they'd search our bags and confiscate all our mouthwashes and floss and then Amy Winehouse would write a song about all the sufferers in denial..."they tried to make me go to rehab...I said no no no "

heh...I still think we should club together and buy our own tropical Island...live out by the sea and no one would care... :P

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:05 pm
by brightonguy
I would pay good money for this rehab!