Tonsils and PND
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 pm
hi,
I'm looking for a cause of my PND, the tung coating and this bad taste in my mouth. I think the PND is mucus from the Tonsils.
My question to you guys is: Can the tonsils produce a load of transparent, sticky mucus? I really mean a load, that is comparable to symtoms of PND?
I first thougt it came from the nasal area, but then I cleaned my tonsils with "Roeder" Set (check out this picture: http://www.natura-sanat.net/Therapien/a ... edern.html).
This is a sort of vacuum cleaner, that pulls out all the stones.
--> First of all, my one-sided really bad taste disappeared completely (I still have a constant bad taste, but different now). I had removed a lot of stones.
-->Right after the selftreament I produced transparent, sticky mucus, on and on. The mucus I know, e.g. from right after cleaning my tounge and teath.
--> I should add, that I also used a sort of waterpik and held it into my pharynx into the nasal area. Again a lot of mucus came out, that was the first time, I was almost reliefed from my symptoms (althoug the area was sore, until the mucus came again).
So what experiences do you have? Can tonsils produce this mucus?
A brief description of my symptoms:
> One sided PND or mucus, left side
> Often a bad taste, getting worse during the day
> Almost all the time a bad feeling of a "trashy" mouth
> I can often smell a neutral smell in the afternoon
It's all related to one side of my mouth.
Background:
My problems started with an inflammation of my tonsils in 2004, especially the left one. I never have an inflammation or any health problems related to the tonsils now. But I have a swollen lymph node on my left side, since the initial inflammation years ago. I furthermore suffer from stress-related constipations. So this could be a factor too.
P.S. I'm new to this forum, so sorry if I have not seen related articles, where I can post this. I'm not a native speaker, I still hope, you can understand this. Thanks.
I'm looking for a cause of my PND, the tung coating and this bad taste in my mouth. I think the PND is mucus from the Tonsils.
My question to you guys is: Can the tonsils produce a load of transparent, sticky mucus? I really mean a load, that is comparable to symtoms of PND?
I first thougt it came from the nasal area, but then I cleaned my tonsils with "Roeder" Set (check out this picture: http://www.natura-sanat.net/Therapien/a ... edern.html).
This is a sort of vacuum cleaner, that pulls out all the stones.
--> First of all, my one-sided really bad taste disappeared completely (I still have a constant bad taste, but different now). I had removed a lot of stones.
-->Right after the selftreament I produced transparent, sticky mucus, on and on. The mucus I know, e.g. from right after cleaning my tounge and teath.
--> I should add, that I also used a sort of waterpik and held it into my pharynx into the nasal area. Again a lot of mucus came out, that was the first time, I was almost reliefed from my symptoms (althoug the area was sore, until the mucus came again).
So what experiences do you have? Can tonsils produce this mucus?
A brief description of my symptoms:
> One sided PND or mucus, left side
> Often a bad taste, getting worse during the day
> Almost all the time a bad feeling of a "trashy" mouth
> I can often smell a neutral smell in the afternoon
It's all related to one side of my mouth.
Background:
My problems started with an inflammation of my tonsils in 2004, especially the left one. I never have an inflammation or any health problems related to the tonsils now. But I have a swollen lymph node on my left side, since the initial inflammation years ago. I furthermore suffer from stress-related constipations. So this could be a factor too.
P.S. I'm new to this forum, so sorry if I have not seen related articles, where I can post this. I'm not a native speaker, I still hope, you can understand this. Thanks.