Page 1 of 1

What are you doing on saturday evening?

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:24 pm
by succ
What's everybody doing? I just took a shower and brushing my teeth as we speak. I should clean my house a little and wash the dishes and do some homework too. How do you usually spend your saturday evening? Do you live alone or with your parents or wife, do you have kids?

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:05 pm
by KL
I will give my answer.

I do have kids,
I spend most of the time doing work
I do not go out except when I have girlfriend, and I spend nights together going to movies, dinner or dance. But I have not been out last three weeks, since I broke up with girlfriend. Someone will come, then I will go out again.

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:46 pm
by noptical
I am reading this thread.

No, really! :P

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:42 pm
by Busted
I work and go out with some imaginary m8s of mine ](*,)

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:26 pm
by jess
I usually stay home studying.