Page 1 of 1

? for those of you who have BB smellers ;)

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm
by BBsucks
I know some of you have friends/family that will tell you how bad your BB is at a given time....and I have a question for you.

I've been taking a lot of probiotics lately & doing therebreath (I just use this so that I do not get false hope that I get using a minty mouthwash) and my tongue coating for the first time ever has greatly decreased (however definitely still there). My question is - when you have less of a tongue coating does that mean you BB is better? And when it is a heavier coating it is worse? I don't have a BB smeller here so I was just wondering. Thanks guys :)

Re: ? for those of you who have BB smellers ;)

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm
by aues
BBsucks wrote:doing therebreath
As far as I know therabreath just fights the symptoms and doesn't solve the problem itself at all.
So you can use therabreath and get a temporarily relief, but your problem won't disappear as long as you don't start to search for the reason of the underlying problem.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am
by stressedout
my coating has improved greatly to almost nil even in the mornings, but i still feel BB through my nose. everyone has different issues and sources of bb.

probiotics (for the first person who posted)

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:46 am
by ihatethebus
probitotics can probably cure you if you take an amount enough to overpopulate the bad bacteria and create a positive offset IMMEDIATELY. the only people who have claimed to be cured by probiotics took the right overdose which managed to offset the bad bacteria quick enough before it multiplied or resisted. if you took the probiotic pills in their right dosage today and woke up tommorow with your breath still smellin they probly wont do you any good. p.s i hop youve noticed that somewhere b2win the 3rd and forth day of them living in your freezer they start to give of a smell i wouldnt appreciate my breath having. As for terror breath product...hmm..hmm good luck.