THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Question about the link between bb and vaginal infection

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Question about the link between bb and vaginal infection

Post by malory »

I read a question to Adinymur about the link between vaginosis and bb. Has anyone else had a similar positive result?
I had intestinal parasites for 15 years. I also have had leaky gut and food intolerances which seem to remain even though I took lots of antibiotic medication to get rid of parasites. I have thick, sticky white gunk in mouth and tongue (which smells candida-ish although mouth swabs have not shown up anything) and lots of pnd. BB smell is even worse near menstruation. I was diagnosed with vaginal candida glabrata and tried really hard to treat it with natural stuff, marshmallow vine pessaries, Gynatren oral and vaginal probiotics, Candigest and a diet from Erica White's candida book. Doctors say it is gone but I'm not convinced; BB remains. I'm still following a very rigid diet (mostly brown rice, quinoa, millet, maize, eggs, pulses, vegetables, fruits). Grapefruit seed extract is the only help.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗