THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

some interesting stuff

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

some interesting stuff

Post by TIRED »

Most of this stuff you have read I'm sure, but there is some new stuff...hopefully the new studies will be promising...

I'll try the cranberries...

http://www.dentalgentlecare.com/new_page_7.htm
stressedout
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by stressedout »

Raw cranberries I assume? I can't imagine that dry cranberries snacks full of sugar will do any good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗