THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dear Dr Murat
Dear Dr Murat
Thanks for your posts..you are always very welcome here. I would like to know what do you think of this? When I was a child I had kidney reflux..I was prescribed with antibiotics (AS A PROFILACTIC TREATMENT) BACTRIM...I had to take that almost for the first 7 years of my life until the reflux was healed. A few years after I started having bad breath..I have been to doctor, dentists and I still don't have an answer. My teeth are fine, no gingivitis. But I have a white tongue and hairly on the back. I do my floss, brushing and everything in order to have a good oral higiene. Do you think that taking probiotics I could change the ecology in my mouth? Right now I am taking antibiotics due to infection on my throath. I would like your advise, if is possible. I haven been reading your posts and I am sure you are tha only one that could guide me on this. Do you think I could be cured of halitosis?
Re: Dear Dr Murat
Wow, dude, i took Bactrim aka co-trim for an extended period of time (a few months one time) when i was younger, perhaps there is something in this drug that make your mouth/intestinal bacteria more aggressive. I can't really tell when my bb started but i know i've had it after looking back at instances when a lot people where dropping hints around when i was 15yrs old.hope10 wrote:Thanks for your posts..you are always very welcome here. I would like to know what do you think of this? When I was a child I had kidney reflux..I was prescribed with antibiotics (AS A PROFILACTIC TREATMENT) BACTRIM...I had to take that almost for the first 7 years of my life until the reflux was healed. A few years after I started having bad breath..I have been to doctor, dentists and I still don't have an answer. My teeth are fine, no gingivitis. But I have a white tongue and hairly on the back. I do my floss, brushing and everything in order to have a good oral higiene. Do you think that taking probiotics I could change the ecology in my mouth? Right now I am taking antibiotics due to infection on my throath. I would like your advise, if is possible. I haven been reading your posts and I am sure you are tha only one that could guide me on this. Do you think I could be cured of halitosis?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.