Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am
Hey gals and guys, what's up?
I found this site a while ago, however, I've now decided to join and share my experiences and to learn.
In this post however, I'm going to share my experiences. It is geared for men especially, but women are welcome to give feedback also, it's always nice to hear from you all.
I'm a male, and I have bad breath. However, I know the cause of my bad breath...cavities But, my current financial position will not allow me to get them filled. So, for the past 4-5 years, and now, my breath stinks. This is a fact, no phobia, no illusions. A young woman, I went out with, let me know in no uncertain terms. She said, and I quote "your breath stinks" My nephew told me my breath stinks (children are the greatest source of truth) I get the windows down in a car routine, people covering their nose, pulling away from my face, the whole 9 yards. So, I know I have the bb condition.
As a guy, (I can't talk for all men, but I'm sure that at least some can relate) I'm not to much concerned about the affect my bad breath has on my relationships with men (although, being accepted among mature men, is an integral part in your journey of becoming a man) BUT what affects me more, as a man is the effect my condition has on WOMEN. Turning off men is one thing, but women is another.
Some years ago, it seemed to me, that it is my bad breath that led me to being single, to being miserable, to being lonely and most importantly kept me from entering a meaningful, loving and tender relationship. How can a woman stand my breath? I can't even stand it and I can't stand people near to me, with bad breath, although mine was just as bad or worse than the next halitosis victim.
HOWEVER, I'm the bearer of good news. My problem WAS NOT my bad breath, it was WHAT my bb had made me become. Bitter, cynical, pushing away people who were trying to get close, because of fear of being hurt, becoming antisocial, because you don't want people to smell your breath. It was this women were rejecting. Now, this is not to say, that my bad breath had no effect on women, but that it was NOT the main thing that women rejected.
I'm here to tell you THAT YOU CAN be confident, cool and have a good social life AND have a relationship, even if your breath smell like crap literally. Read on bro.
Something about women
Women are marvelous creatures, but, at the same time, hard to understand and very complex. However, for the last few years or so, I've made a conscious effort to try and understand them. And, I can say, I now better understand them. This understanding came form both experience, reading and talking to other women and listening to, watching and hanging out with other men that are successful with women. However, my recent experiences with women, has led me to believe that bad breath, when it comes to most women, is NOT what turns them off and, as men that suffer with bad breath learning this is VITAL in enjoying good relationships relationships with women, and with men. Now, this is NOT to say, that there are NO women, that are turned off by bad breath, they are that have good teeth, healthy mouths as a "trait" that they must require a man to have. And, this is NOT an excuse to stop looking for remedies to our problems. HOWEVER, there are more important things, that women look for in a man, that, if present, bad breath would seem like nothing. Yes, even if it smells like crap. Read on.
The difference in how women and men think
The first thing that men notice in women are their looks. This is often the deciding factor in if a man is attracted to a woman, if she is hot. We have terms and phrases for this. Like for instance, the scale from 1-10 in which we rate woman, "hot" pretty etc. Most men are driven by looks, appearance, sexiness etc.
However, women focus on personality and other traits first and then looks after. This is not to say that looks are not important (what's more important to women is a well groomed man) but that women are driven by personality traits rather than looks, unlike men. Confidence, having goals in life, good sense of humor (being cocky, etc) being assertive (not power hungry) good body language, strong sense of identity, emotionally stable and being a "bad boy" traits are traits that make women literally go "bonkers" over men that display these traits. Even men with breath that smells like rotten cottage cheese. Women on this board with no doubt confirm what I have said
When next you go into the city, look at couples, look at the hot women, then look at the men they are with. Without a doubt, some of them will be handsome, but most of them will be average, and even what society would call "ugly" yet they have hot women around their arms. This is because, some of these men display the traits named above, and then some. Women are just not hooked up on looks appearance, etc as much as us men. And, the funny thing is that, WOMEN themselves may not even know this about themselves. All matters is how you make a woman feel. And, those traits above, triggers feelings and emotions in a woman, that even SHE cannot control (I have experienced this) This is why women stay in abusive relationship, or go with guys that they KNOW are players, or leave out nice guys for jerks etc. Because they portray certain traits and make them feel a certain way.
What turns off women
1) Being clingy and needy. Any time you show a girl you NEED her, then it's over, bad breath or fresh breath, it does not matter. Don't be needy or clingy.
2) Being insecure and lacking confidence. Women can smell insecurity and no confidence. And fear of women smelling our breath, can make us break eye contact, which is a sure sign of insecurity!
3) Not having goals in life. Major turnoff for women.
4) Being emotionally weak.
5) Letting her walk all over you. Yes, women LOVE to have their way but are TURNED off by men who GIVE THEM THEIR OWN WAY, strange I know.
6) Not having a backbone, not standing up for your self
7) Calling her too often
These are only some of the major turnoffs. Now bad breath IS something BAD, so it CAN be a turnoff to some women. But,in my experience, if MORE positive traits are present in you, BB will not be a HUGE problem.
What this means for US BB guys
Simple, focus on developing these traits, and attracting women will take care of itself, EVEN in the midst of poo breath. I've seen it and experienced this happening. Now this does not mean you ignore your BB you should always look for a remedy, clean breath is ALWAYS better than stink breath.
My expereinces
Now, as I said before, I'm poor right now, so I cannot afford to fill all my cavities. So, I decided, instead of focusing on the cavities, I decided to CHANGE what I can, that is my insecurities, my INTERNAL issues, my confidence problems, poor self image etc. I decided to set goals in life, develop and sharpen a sense of humor, learn to control my emotions, improve my body language, learn more about life, read good books, etc. And, as for looking for women, I decided not to look for women, BUT to focus on MY goals in life, reaching them by any means necessary (this is a MAJOR turn on for women)
Results Results Results
TO my surprise, WOMEN ARE COMING TO ME. And my breath STILL reeks, I have no money, I'm missing teeth. But, women seem not to care. This is because I focussed on developing myself. Become more confident, focus on achieving goals, not being needy, improving body language. And generally not caring about having a relationship with a women. THIS seem to be ATTRACTIVE to women...BB and all. It is strange to me. Women BEG for me to go out with them, knowing that my breath smells like crap. The girl who told me my breath stinks, agreed to a SECOND date, but that did not work out, not because of my bb, but we were incompatible. The reason why I'm single right now, is because I choose to be. Does my breath still stinks? lol YES, am I still poor? YES, do women care? It seems not.
The counter productiveness of covering BB
The moment you talk to someone, they ALREADY smelled your breath. You can't hide it, you just can't. You can TRY, by not talking directly to her, or taking under your breath (pun intended) But SHE already knows. And, here's the thing. Trying to HIDE it TURNS HER OFF. She will be come away thinking your breath smells and he's also insecure. HOWEVER, if your convo went good with her and you portray all the right qualities, she WILL find you interesting. And her thought will be "yes his breath stinks BUT BUT BUT, he's confident, he makes me feel a certain way, he's funny etc. And THAT will be more powerful than poo breath. So it becomes counterproductive to "hide" your BB. Hard but true. Now, EVEN people with spring breath are rejected by women, so rejection should not be taken personally. You WILL be rejected in life, learn to live with it. That's part of life....
So men, FOCUS on yourself, develop these traits and learn what really turns on women. And your life will be 100% better....
THERE IS HOPE
I found this site a while ago, however, I've now decided to join and share my experiences and to learn.
In this post however, I'm going to share my experiences. It is geared for men especially, but women are welcome to give feedback also, it's always nice to hear from you all.
I'm a male, and I have bad breath. However, I know the cause of my bad breath...cavities But, my current financial position will not allow me to get them filled. So, for the past 4-5 years, and now, my breath stinks. This is a fact, no phobia, no illusions. A young woman, I went out with, let me know in no uncertain terms. She said, and I quote "your breath stinks" My nephew told me my breath stinks (children are the greatest source of truth) I get the windows down in a car routine, people covering their nose, pulling away from my face, the whole 9 yards. So, I know I have the bb condition.
As a guy, (I can't talk for all men, but I'm sure that at least some can relate) I'm not to much concerned about the affect my bad breath has on my relationships with men (although, being accepted among mature men, is an integral part in your journey of becoming a man) BUT what affects me more, as a man is the effect my condition has on WOMEN. Turning off men is one thing, but women is another.
Some years ago, it seemed to me, that it is my bad breath that led me to being single, to being miserable, to being lonely and most importantly kept me from entering a meaningful, loving and tender relationship. How can a woman stand my breath? I can't even stand it and I can't stand people near to me, with bad breath, although mine was just as bad or worse than the next halitosis victim.
HOWEVER, I'm the bearer of good news. My problem WAS NOT my bad breath, it was WHAT my bb had made me become. Bitter, cynical, pushing away people who were trying to get close, because of fear of being hurt, becoming antisocial, because you don't want people to smell your breath. It was this women were rejecting. Now, this is not to say, that my bad breath had no effect on women, but that it was NOT the main thing that women rejected.
I'm here to tell you THAT YOU CAN be confident, cool and have a good social life AND have a relationship, even if your breath smell like crap literally. Read on bro.
Something about women
Women are marvelous creatures, but, at the same time, hard to understand and very complex. However, for the last few years or so, I've made a conscious effort to try and understand them. And, I can say, I now better understand them. This understanding came form both experience, reading and talking to other women and listening to, watching and hanging out with other men that are successful with women. However, my recent experiences with women, has led me to believe that bad breath, when it comes to most women, is NOT what turns them off and, as men that suffer with bad breath learning this is VITAL in enjoying good relationships relationships with women, and with men. Now, this is NOT to say, that there are NO women, that are turned off by bad breath, they are that have good teeth, healthy mouths as a "trait" that they must require a man to have. And, this is NOT an excuse to stop looking for remedies to our problems. HOWEVER, there are more important things, that women look for in a man, that, if present, bad breath would seem like nothing. Yes, even if it smells like crap. Read on.
The difference in how women and men think
The first thing that men notice in women are their looks. This is often the deciding factor in if a man is attracted to a woman, if she is hot. We have terms and phrases for this. Like for instance, the scale from 1-10 in which we rate woman, "hot" pretty etc. Most men are driven by looks, appearance, sexiness etc.
However, women focus on personality and other traits first and then looks after. This is not to say that looks are not important (what's more important to women is a well groomed man) but that women are driven by personality traits rather than looks, unlike men. Confidence, having goals in life, good sense of humor (being cocky, etc) being assertive (not power hungry) good body language, strong sense of identity, emotionally stable and being a "bad boy" traits are traits that make women literally go "bonkers" over men that display these traits. Even men with breath that smells like rotten cottage cheese. Women on this board with no doubt confirm what I have said
When next you go into the city, look at couples, look at the hot women, then look at the men they are with. Without a doubt, some of them will be handsome, but most of them will be average, and even what society would call "ugly" yet they have hot women around their arms. This is because, some of these men display the traits named above, and then some. Women are just not hooked up on looks appearance, etc as much as us men. And, the funny thing is that, WOMEN themselves may not even know this about themselves. All matters is how you make a woman feel. And, those traits above, triggers feelings and emotions in a woman, that even SHE cannot control (I have experienced this) This is why women stay in abusive relationship, or go with guys that they KNOW are players, or leave out nice guys for jerks etc. Because they portray certain traits and make them feel a certain way.
What turns off women
1) Being clingy and needy. Any time you show a girl you NEED her, then it's over, bad breath or fresh breath, it does not matter. Don't be needy or clingy.
2) Being insecure and lacking confidence. Women can smell insecurity and no confidence. And fear of women smelling our breath, can make us break eye contact, which is a sure sign of insecurity!
3) Not having goals in life. Major turnoff for women.
4) Being emotionally weak.
5) Letting her walk all over you. Yes, women LOVE to have their way but are TURNED off by men who GIVE THEM THEIR OWN WAY, strange I know.
6) Not having a backbone, not standing up for your self
7) Calling her too often
These are only some of the major turnoffs. Now bad breath IS something BAD, so it CAN be a turnoff to some women. But,in my experience, if MORE positive traits are present in you, BB will not be a HUGE problem.
What this means for US BB guys
Simple, focus on developing these traits, and attracting women will take care of itself, EVEN in the midst of poo breath. I've seen it and experienced this happening. Now this does not mean you ignore your BB you should always look for a remedy, clean breath is ALWAYS better than stink breath.
My expereinces
Now, as I said before, I'm poor right now, so I cannot afford to fill all my cavities. So, I decided, instead of focusing on the cavities, I decided to CHANGE what I can, that is my insecurities, my INTERNAL issues, my confidence problems, poor self image etc. I decided to set goals in life, develop and sharpen a sense of humor, learn to control my emotions, improve my body language, learn more about life, read good books, etc. And, as for looking for women, I decided not to look for women, BUT to focus on MY goals in life, reaching them by any means necessary (this is a MAJOR turn on for women)
Results Results Results
TO my surprise, WOMEN ARE COMING TO ME. And my breath STILL reeks, I have no money, I'm missing teeth. But, women seem not to care. This is because I focussed on developing myself. Become more confident, focus on achieving goals, not being needy, improving body language. And generally not caring about having a relationship with a women. THIS seem to be ATTRACTIVE to women...BB and all. It is strange to me. Women BEG for me to go out with them, knowing that my breath smells like crap. The girl who told me my breath stinks, agreed to a SECOND date, but that did not work out, not because of my bb, but we were incompatible. The reason why I'm single right now, is because I choose to be. Does my breath still stinks? lol YES, am I still poor? YES, do women care? It seems not.
The counter productiveness of covering BB
The moment you talk to someone, they ALREADY smelled your breath. You can't hide it, you just can't. You can TRY, by not talking directly to her, or taking under your breath (pun intended) But SHE already knows. And, here's the thing. Trying to HIDE it TURNS HER OFF. She will be come away thinking your breath smells and he's also insecure. HOWEVER, if your convo went good with her and you portray all the right qualities, she WILL find you interesting. And her thought will be "yes his breath stinks BUT BUT BUT, he's confident, he makes me feel a certain way, he's funny etc. And THAT will be more powerful than poo breath. So it becomes counterproductive to "hide" your BB. Hard but true. Now, EVEN people with spring breath are rejected by women, so rejection should not be taken personally. You WILL be rejected in life, learn to live with it. That's part of life....
So men, FOCUS on yourself, develop these traits and learn what really turns on women. And your life will be 100% better....
THERE IS HOPE