THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I want Jimi to try this!!! I'll donate if he juss trys it
I want Jimi to try this!!! I'll donate if he juss trys it
...
Last edited by hello on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
i may have misinterprated myself by usin the word potent but actually meant to support u n say for thoz whuv tried yogurt based probiotics with no result could try yo cheese method.
instead of gonig thru the whole process of making the formula youve put down ..why no try the probiotic drink with 20 billion diffeent strains made from both cheese and yogurt samplata.
instead of gonig thru the whole process of making the formula youve put down ..why no try the probiotic drink with 20 billion diffeent strains made from both cheese and yogurt samplata.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.