THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Something good is happening with my tries

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Something good is happening with my tries

Post by KL »

Guys.

I said before I will be testing my body with a lot of products to find out the best recipe that could reduce or control de bad breath. I was introducing into my system different products, kind of adding product never eliminating them, since each one of them has a purpose, then I check the reaction people close to me.

One of my problems is I do not produce saliva, my job demands a lot of presentations, I have to drink a lot of water during my presentation. Since I was testing the product, I could not produce any saliva even when I chew gum. My saliva was too thick, I add another ingredient to my recipe, voile. I chew gum and I drink water to stop the PND. After I added this product to my recipe, when I chew gum I produce a lot of saliva, I mean a lot. The whole day I have been swallowing saliva. For me this is a great improvement, I have to give a speech on Tuesday, I will see if my mouth dries.

Even though, I can not smell my breath , I believe there some improvement, since I was talking to my boos he did not touch his nose this time, I notice after I ate I saw his reaction. I know what was the cause, I ate barbecue, This was before I added this product I mentioned before.

So far I have in my cocktail or recipe 6 commercial products from differemt sources, each one with a specific action.

I hope I can find the final recipe or procedure for at least no to have bb for 6 or 8 hours.

For me the production of saliva is huge gain. I believe I can share with you after one more week, I can share with you if the try is good or not. I believe is working for me (I hope). I do not want you to spend money if it does not work.

Please do not eat meat and any dairy product. It is terrible for us. I have been testing different kind of food.

Ok guys pray that could work for me.
Last edited by KL on Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

bbq sauce is tomato based, and tomato products have high levels of acidity, and is conducive to BB.

in any case after you ate the monster came back, which happens to me as well...
Is it smoething with the food? I questioned this one day when I had a metting face to face with supervisor. I decided to skip lunch until after the meeting. Breath still came back. As a matter of fact, I tried skipping dinner a few days to see the difference in morning breath. Still there.

maybe it wasn't the bbq.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗