Page 1 of 1

Bad Breath Cure Joke

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 pm
by bbhell
Bad Habits
A young couple decided to wed. As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive. Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other.

The Groom-to-be, hoping to overcome his fear, decided to ask his father for advice. "Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage."

His father replied, "Do you love this girl?"

"Oh yes, very much," he said," but you see, I have very smelly feet, and I'm afraid that my fiance will be put off by them."

"No problem," said dad, "all you have to do is wash your feet as often as possible, and always wear socks, even to bed." Well, to him this seemed a workable solution.

The bride-to-be, overcoming her fear, decided to discuss her problem with her mom." Mom," she said, "When I wake up in the morning my breath is truly awful."

"Honey," her mother consoled, "everyone has bad breath in the morning."

"No, you don't understand. My morning breath is so bad, I'm afraid that my fiance will not want to sleep in the same room with me."

Her mother said simply, "In the morning, get straight out of bed, and head for the kitchen and make breakfast. While the family is busy eating, go to the bathroom and brush your teeth. The key is, not to say a word until you've brushed your teeth."

"I shouldn't say good morning or anything?" the daughter asked.

"Not a word," her mother affirmed.

"Well, it's certainly worth a try," she thought.

The loving couple were finally married. Not forgetting the advice each had received, he with his perpetual socks and she with her morning silence, they managed quite well. That is, until about six months later. Shortly before dawn one morning, the husband wakes with a start to find that one of his sockshad come off. Fearful of the consequences, he frantically searches the bed.This, of course, wakes his bride and without thinking, she asks, "What on earth are you doing?"

"Oh, my god," he replies, "you've swallowed my sock!"

Source: http://www.badbreathcure.com.au

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 pm
by ihatethebus
laughin my fuckin ass off

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:36 am
by hopelessone
ROFLOLOLOL help me i can't breeeeath!!!!

joke

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 am
by bbhell
When I first read it i laughed so hard & leaned to far back on my desk chair it broke and I fell flat on the flour :oops: . Everybody ask what happened so I showed them the joke & we all had a good laugh. But my boss found out about it & made me pay for a new chair! So it’s best to read it at home. :shock:

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 pm
by halitosisux
wow jump on that link everyone for more hilarious jokes.

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 pm
by bad day1
LOL@hal .. I actually checked the link just to see if the sock joke is really there, as bbhell said the site is the joke's source. It's not there. The joke's not there bbhell.

Really sad and pathetic to be untruthful to a bunch of suffering people.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm
by hopelessone
the joke was funny, but was the motivation in putting that link there, to advertise yet more expensive stuff that do not work? ](*,)

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm
by Ruben
I've held me toungue so far, but bbhell sent me that link in my message box. I will never understand why you would want to take advantage of people already suffering, and try to scam them. Which is what that site is, its a scam. IF i was a moderator here he would banned for spamming with that scam of a site..

OMG Its a Joke

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 pm
by JennyWilson
OMG it’s a joke, Have a laugh for once! I used that book, it’s a great book and it works. It worked for my BB and it would work for you. But instead you delight in writing it off and you haven’t even tried it so you don’t have clue. Just because you’re addicted to your own bad breath you don’t need to prevent other people the chance to get rid of their bad breath. Read below for all the negativity that gets vomited out by negative people. :-({|=

Image

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm
by sputnik
@JennyWilson

I've tried it,..actually paid good money for it, and you know what, IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!! It's not a great book and certainly NOT worth the price. [-X

In fact, if you take the time to browse through the net, you can find the information that's in that book for free.

Oraltech labs...my ass!!!!!!!!! :^o

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 am
by stressedout
JennyWilson,

How dare you to come here to make money!! If you were here to help and if the book was real cure, you would email that book for free to every single member. Many people who have suffered for a long time do not have high paying jobs and have little or no money to waste. They have already wasted a lot. All other sites that have made so much on people with BB also said the same thing that it does work. And if it did, it would be out there for people to use if it was such a breakthrough, people who suffer should not be paying to get helped!!! Go away, stop munching off someone's pain.

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:16 am
by Haligone
Jenny is a twat!! Sent me an email trying to sell me her silly book........first email I had received on this site, and I got all excited thinking someone had genuinely emailed me............AAARGH

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:35 am
by halitosisux
We need a banner at the top of this site saying "jenny is a twat" lol

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 pm
by brightonguy
halitosisux wrote:We need a banner at the top of this site saying "jenny is a twat" lol
LOL, man this whole thread has made me laugh my ass off