for those of you who have sinus problems - i don't know if this would alleviate our bad breath, but it certainly has helped my sinuses.
the product is called sinusbuster.
i just bought it yesterday and had used it twice. i've been having serious sinus problems lately and was having a bad congestion and sinus headache day. it cleared up within an hour.
of course whether it works in the long term, i'll have to wait and see. but the result in one day was quite impressive. it contains pepper so it actually burns when you put it up your nose, but it's kind of a fun thing to do,actually.
Most of my bad breath comes from my sinuses due to my allergies but I dont have normal sinusitis, its chronic sinusitis so I dont have any of those common symptoms (like headache, pain around the eyes etc). I need to try that stuff.
noptical wrote:Most of my bad breath comes from my sinuses due to my allergies but I dont have normal sinusitis, its chronic sinusitis so I dont have any of those common symptoms (like headache, pain around the eyes etc). I need to try that stuff.
anyone else tried that?
i think i have chronic sinusitis as well. my sinus infection was brought on by my starting to oil pull. for a couple years before that, i stopped having sinus symptoms. i started to oil pull a couple months ago and all of a sudden i began having this sinus infection that won't go away. it's still here, but the sinusbuster is helping the symptoms.
it's not expensive either. like i said, i have no idea whether it'd help my bad breath, but i've been getting sick of dealing iwth the congestion.