THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Jimi..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Jimi..

Post by hopelessone »

update the donation list, amigo, and the talley board. O:)

Thanks.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Can you please tell me what is talley board?

people told me they don't want to be on the donation list, but I think we should do it again, i can post at least userneme, but many times I dont know who donated, because I dont see the user name

So please can you tell me how much you donated so I can post it?

Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗