THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bliss K gum probiotic

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
BBBBB
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 am

Bliss K gum probiotic

Post by BBBBB »

hi,

My BB started a year ago after respiratory infection which kept comming back. It left me with BB once gone.
My teeth and gum are in perfect shape nad my tongue doesn't have any coating and looks completly normal.
I do have postnasal drip ! since a year ago. I went to ent but they don't care. they told me rinse with saline.....
I tried many products.... and they work up to two hours and there is a stink again. What works longest for me and my boyfriend is this gum. (he has a long lasting problem). It reduces BB during the day even if you had only one gum.

I believe the source of my BB is sinus infection.

I hope this helps.
It is not a cure, rather a relief.
I will come back and post again once I have used the gum for prolong time to let you know, ho it is working for me. I have used around 70 gums so far with no loss in potency.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

what kind of gum? what's the name of it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗