Page 1 of 1
BB coming from my nose
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 am
by Killjoy87
I've been taking probiotics and it has cured my BB from my mouth. I still have smells coming from my nose though. I do not feel like I have post nasal drip and I cant understand what is causing the smell to come from my nose. I just started taking antibiotics tonight in case of a possible infection. Please any advice would help.
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 pm
by stressedout
If your sinuses are not infected and are in ok condition, this gotta be a digestive issue. Smell from nose bypasses mouth. I noticed when i dont have gass nor stool problems smell from nose disappears. Gotta think poor digestion due to whatever (individual).
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:20 am
by Killjoy87
I guess it’s hard for me to tell in my sinuses are the issue or not. I don’t notice any discomfort. My nose runs occasionally during the day, but I don’t think I have post nasal drip. Does anyone with post nasal drip think I would recognize if I had it? The smell from my nostrils could be coming from my lungs too, but I went to the doctor and he said my breathing "sounded" normal. I wonder if maybe the lungs could be the problem, and what the doctors do to check this. I ordered a nasal irrigator, and I’m praying that helps.
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 am
by fartmouth