THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I need FRIENDS and SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!messager or mail

Tell us your story with bad breath
drebin893
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

I need FRIENDS and SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!messager or mail

Post by drebin893 »

hello everyone
i am from country which does not speak English.
i am so glad i ve found this site!! or i will s*****e.

I am 20 Female,and attend to collage right now.

i sometimes feel very lonely.LET US WALK THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES TOUGHTHER!

if u are interested, please pm me or add me in your msn or
other message.

i know you don want to show your email here so pm your email accountant.

my interest is listening to industrial metal ,watch comedy,reading, video games, jogging ,learning languages and traveling .

Hope to see your message. peace out.
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

fried

Post by exume »

dont kill urself i kno this problem is hard ill be your friennd
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Some people have posted their yahoo messenger ID in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=23288&sid=9d57ec5fa6f8d ... eb5ed30834
drebin893
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

Post by drebin893 »

thanks everyone!
i have a goal to live!
I love all of you.
Natureisawhore
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Natureisawhore »

Hope your doing okay.
hope10
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by hope10 »

I would be happy to be your friend. I am a 27 female...I also suffer of halitosis. I have found a lot of advices in this forum. These people are amazing. Welcome.
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

exume..what???
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

hey exume, how ye be?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗