THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dr Aydinmur rescue me please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Dr Aydinmur rescue me please

Post by malory »

Dr Aydinmur!!! HELP!
Where are you? Just tell me where you are and I will get there. I can't do this on my own anymore. I feel like I'm just peeing in the dark. How can we arrange to see you for a proper consultation?
(Apologies if this question has been asked and answered a million times before.)
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

i think he's overseas, isn't he? where do you live malory?
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

He's based in Istanbul dude
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Post by malory »

Thanks, I thought I'd read somewhere on the site that he was based in Turkey.
I'm in London and I'd like to visit Istanbul anyway so...
might need more than his surname to find him though.
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

His Website: http://aydinmur.com/


Contact information

Your question:

City 322-4536262
[email protected]
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Post by malory »

Thank you Happylife!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗