THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB coming from my nose
BB coming from my nose
I've been taking probiotics and it has cured my BB from my mouth. I still have smells coming from my nose though. I do not feel like I have post nasal drip and I cant understand what is causing the smell to come from my nose. I just started taking antibiotics tonight in case of a possible infection. Please any advice would help.
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
I guess it’s hard for me to tell in my sinuses are the issue or not. I don’t notice any discomfort. My nose runs occasionally during the day, but I don’t think I have post nasal drip. Does anyone with post nasal drip think I would recognize if I had it? The smell from my nostrils could be coming from my lungs too, but I went to the doctor and he said my breathing "sounded" normal. I wonder if maybe the lungs could be the problem, and what the doctors do to check this. I ordered a nasal irrigator, and I’m praying that helps.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.