Page 1 of 1

im feeling really depressed

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 pm
by desperate919
Hi everybody,
I am new here. But not new to bad breath. It's killing me. It's making me less sociable. I try to avoid being close to others. I can smell it from like even a feet away. When someone is close to me I can smell it too. It's just so depressing. Nobody has the answer to this. I feel like crying :'(. Is there a cure?

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm
by hopelessone
you hang in there. you are NOT alone. The isolation is debilitating, but just remember, we are here, and we support each other through our struggles..

Keep returning to the site. wE are all sharing ideas, experiemces, and there's even a thread for venting.

I got yer back, amigo. We got each others backs. wE're all in this together.

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm
by rdamech
I suggest you take the time to carefully look through this site. It's a real information gold mine.

In fact, I've actually saved a lot of great posts, so if you would like for me to send you a copy of what I have, send me a private message with your email address, I'll be glad to share this with you. I'm sure you may find something useful in all this information.

Never despair!

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:45 am
by desperate919
Thanl you guys for taking your time to read this. I really appreciate it. I hope one day we would all find a permanent cure and nobody will have to self conscious about it.

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 am
by sillygrrl08
Hang in there friend! You're not alone...tho i know it feels like it. This site really helps me. Find a buddy on this site to vent your frustrations and tears to. What i try to do is tell myself it is what is also DO NOT dwell on the problem. It will break your spirit. Focus on the friends you do have who don't mind your bb and keep visiting this site.

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm
by Haligone
@ rdamech, there is indeed a lot of information on here, but does any of it work? I've tried everything..............and nothing works....... a lot of theories on here, they all make perfect sense, heck, i even posted one myself........ but Im sad to say Im still looking for something that would help..... maybe I should give up