THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Music

Other things not directly related to bad breath
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Music

Post by OneDay111 »

I know that music, is the only real thing that puts my mind of Bad breath....

It helps stress, nd depression..

So i put this up for us to discuss types of music and if it helps
One Day One Day....
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

I believe music is a great escape for our suffering. I'm pretty eclectic, I like almost everything. I'm actually an aspiring rapper underground hip-hop is my main interest right now. One day I want to write some verses about having this condition, but living life anyway.
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

I totally agree, music is definately one of the good things in my life. I was feeling pretty sh*t Saturday night, I'd been out for the night and people had spent the whole time touching their noses. When I got home I just couldn't stop crying and cos I was drunk I was really close to taking a handful of pills.

I put a dvd of my favourite band on and it really helped me to calm down alot. I totally live for music, I only wish that when I go to gigs that I could sing along without feeling paranoid. :cry:
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

i'm watching a special on tv on the big band music.......it's like an aaaah for my soul.....
Natureisawhore
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Natureisawhore »

I agree with all of you, music is the only thing that keeps me sane now a days. Like Snobuni said I just wish I was able to sing along with the words while at the shows. I seen my fav band twice live ,the second time sober and it was weird that I was more relaxed being sober and I was actually able to sing along with all the songs. or maybe it had something to do with the social anxiety exercises I was doing. Either way I had a lot of fun for once and didn't want the night to end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗