THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB coming from my nose

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Killjoy87
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

BB coming from my nose

Post by Killjoy87 »

I've been taking probiotics and it has cured my BB from my mouth. I still have smells coming from my nose though. I do not feel like I have post nasal drip and I cant understand what is causing the smell to come from my nose. I just started taking antibiotics tonight in case of a possible infection. Please any advice would help.
stressedout
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by stressedout »

If your sinuses are not infected and are in ok condition, this gotta be a digestive issue. Smell from nose bypasses mouth. I noticed when i dont have gass nor stool problems smell from nose disappears. Gotta think poor digestion due to whatever (individual).
Killjoy87
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Killjoy87 »

I guess it’s hard for me to tell in my sinuses are the issue or not. I don’t notice any discomfort. My nose runs occasionally during the day, but I don’t think I have post nasal drip. Does anyone with post nasal drip think I would recognize if I had it? The smell from my nostrils could be coming from my lungs too, but I went to the doctor and he said my breathing "sounded" normal. I wonder if maybe the lungs could be the problem, and what the doctors do to check this. I ordered a nasal irrigator, and I’m praying that helps.
fartmouth
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:37 pm
Location: canada

Post by fartmouth »

i feel u bro read this

viewtopic.php?t=1358&highlight=
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗