Your Email Address:

First Name:

i took the spit test....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopelessone
God
United States of America

i took the spit test....

Post by hopelessone »

i took the spit test....

and boy oh boy! I definitely have candida! Geeeeeeesh!

I got the virgin cold pressed coconut oil yesterday and started taking it. I will continue.

This site is a God-send. I would've NEVER looked into this if i had not heard about candida and coconut oil on this site.

I'll keep ev'rybody posted.

The other thing i started last night is oil-pulling, with the coconut oil.

Coconut oil tastes like movie popcorn butter. O:)

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Oil Pulling.. yeah, that was hot around here when I was a regular a few years ago... and it didn't do crap.

I don't mean to be rude... it's just I've seen this cycle time and time again... why is this better than the dozen other similar 'remedies'

Does any of this work?

Do you really have Candida? Was this test administered by a professional?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

it's a spit test...you know, you spit into a glass of water....then watch what happens...

my spit started looking like long tentacled jellyfish...i also put some red desert clay on top of that nasty spit and it nearly "attacked" the spit and the tendrils haha

i always have a stuffy nose and ears and slime in the back of my throat. Last night is the first night my nose was not stuffy....

here's a link to the spit test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqa7Klq ... re=related
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Ah, okay.

I just question the validity of this...

Natural spit does contain some mucus.. so I think even natural, non 'candida' spit would do the same... Red clay? This stuff is getting silly. Why red clay? I feel like the people writing these books on home remedies and test are just messing with us.

Oil pulling, for example: "If it turns white, that means it's pulling the toxins out!" "The toxins are coming out of your tongue.. but as you do it, the toxins will build up in that area... when your BB gets worse, you know it's working!"

Is this not all just someone's imagination?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

have you ever done the spit test Mike?

There's DEFINITELY something wrong with my spit.....it's NOT normal....c'mon, long jellyfish-like tendrils? Ugh!!!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Haha, mucus is jelly like, you know?

No, I haven't done it.. I guess I might as well try it for fun.. Maybe tonight after work.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

try it. Let us know the outcome...i'm dyin o' curiousity.....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Isnt there some fungus in every mouth though? Some people may naturally have slightly more than others. Just because your spit does that, doesnt mean you have any candida "infection". Its just means you have some candida. Its a great way for quacks to scaremonger people into believing they need to start buying their shit.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i don't have just saliva...it's this thick, stringy, glu-like gunk, that i can't EVER get rid of. And i've noticed that the smell SEEMS to be originating waaaaaaaaay in the back of my throat, where i can't get to it.

My nose is also ALWAYS stuffy, along with my ears.

I'd like to see what "normal" spit looks like in a glass of water.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

everyone has mucus in their saliva, some more, some less, i used to take that test and i dont trust it anymore, how can one ever achieve pure saliva with no mucus (especially after waking up??) that will not sink and string? who created that test, makes no sense (though i do believe in candida). Maybe what they wanted to say with this test is the degree of sinking and stringing.

hopelessone, you may want to experiement with your diet to see if that can rid you of some thick mucus - it did to me, used to be very gluey no matter how well my sinuses were washed, now is mostly thin mucus.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what did you change in your diet, stressedout?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i remember, before ny bb, my spit was more "bubbly". it didn't have "tendrils" hangin down like that.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

hopelessone,

the big no's are no dairy and no wheat products/ingredients whatsoever. you can try for a week or two, see what it does to your mucus. there are other things i choose not to eat, but i wont go that far with it :)
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

thanks, i'll give it a try...

gots ta goes ta work now...

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I always thought the "candida" spit test where the spit grows "legs" was to detect the presence of fungus in the spit, not to detect the presense of mucus. Everyone's throat has mucus in it and some of that mucus gets into the mouth if it drains onto the tongue and then mixes with saliva.

This candida test is a load of b*%&(ks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic