Page 1 of 1

London/Milton Keynes and surrounding areas

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm
by Haligone
O.K. so there have been many posts on here asking where people are from and suggesting that we meet up. There seems to be great enthusiasm, but nothing materialises (pardon my spelling if wrong, I cant be bothered to check) as people are spread all over the world.
This post is to check for people living in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas e.g. London, Northampton etc I could arrange a meeting for us.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am
by Haligone
Alright everyone,
so far i have had interest (and contact numbers) from 2 members (PM'ed) to me about a london meet up.

I will be getting in touch with them tomorrow (seeing as its 01:30 in the morning now) to arrange a meeting probably on Saturday 2nd October.
If anyone else is interested, they could join in so we get a bigger group.

Number 1 on the agenda would be to get some honest feedback on the situation by talking to each other normally, thus places such as pubs, outdoor areas etc are ruled out as I do not want other smells (e.g. of alcohol, or a nice breeze outdoors) masking up/reducing the real deal!!

Should be good fun.