elevated ammonia
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm
I find it odd that I dont taste anything bad anymore but poeple are still seeming to be allergic to me. My grnadma brought me a book calle the Ultramind solution.
First it says Xifaxin helps clear abnormal bacteria in bowels, after reading more in the digestion section it began to mention ammonia a lot.
Lactulose will remove ammonia from blood.
The book also stresses omega 3, b12, b6 and folate are exrtemely important. I imagine I have no omega 3 because I never eat fish.
Since getting tonsils removed and bad tooth ,and still having poele react to me even after I just did whole routine and felt confident, Im worrying that I am just a toxic dump. Iv been on antibiotics a lot lately and its jacking me up. Iv been having a constant low headache in the back left of my head.
I should have done this a long time ago but Im going to g o to the doctors tomorow and demand every test that medicaid will cover. Im getting scared that Im toxic and the anaerobic bacteria is killing me.
Im so tired of not having the answer. I dont think its coming from my nose anymore but people seem to be reacting with my mouth closed whih leads me to believe its some type of gas that probably not coming from just my mouth.Years ago an ex told me my skin smelled like a hospital.
By the way his is a very good book. It talks about how brain diseases such as depression, dementia anautism and others are not disease but symptoms of havic in the body.
The Ultrmaind soluion
First it says Xifaxin helps clear abnormal bacteria in bowels, after reading more in the digestion section it began to mention ammonia a lot.
Lactulose will remove ammonia from blood.
The book also stresses omega 3, b12, b6 and folate are exrtemely important. I imagine I have no omega 3 because I never eat fish.
Since getting tonsils removed and bad tooth ,and still having poele react to me even after I just did whole routine and felt confident, Im worrying that I am just a toxic dump. Iv been on antibiotics a lot lately and its jacking me up. Iv been having a constant low headache in the back left of my head.
I should have done this a long time ago but Im going to g o to the doctors tomorow and demand every test that medicaid will cover. Im getting scared that Im toxic and the anaerobic bacteria is killing me.
Im so tired of not having the answer. I dont think its coming from my nose anymore but people seem to be reacting with my mouth closed whih leads me to believe its some type of gas that probably not coming from just my mouth.Years ago an ex told me my skin smelled like a hospital.
By the way his is a very good book. It talks about how brain diseases such as depression, dementia anautism and others are not disease but symptoms of havic in the body.
The Ultrmaind soluion