Your Email Address:

First Name:

elevated ammonia

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

elevated ammonia

Post by meowkity1 »

I find it odd that I dont taste anything bad anymore but poeple are still seeming to be allergic to me. My grnadma brought me a book calle the Ultramind solution.
First it says Xifaxin helps clear abnormal bacteria in bowels, after reading more in the digestion section it began to mention ammonia a lot.
Lactulose will remove ammonia from blood.
The book also stresses omega 3, b12, b6 and folate are exrtemely important. I imagine I have no omega 3 because I never eat fish.
Since getting tonsils removed and bad tooth ,and still having poele react to me even after I just did whole routine and felt confident, Im worrying that I am just a toxic dump. Iv been on antibiotics a lot lately and its jacking me up. Iv been having a constant low headache in the back left of my head.
I should have done this a long time ago but Im going to g o to the doctors tomorow and demand every test that medicaid will cover. Im getting scared that Im toxic and the anaerobic bacteria is killing me.
Im so tired of not having the answer. I dont think its coming from my nose anymore but people seem to be reacting with my mouth closed whih leads me to believe its some type of gas that probably not coming from just my mouth.Years ago an ex told me my skin smelled like a hospital.
By the way his is a very good book. It talks about how brain diseases such as depression, dementia anautism and others are not disease but symptoms of havic in the body.
The Ultrmaind soluion

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

As I put my 3 year old on bus the last three days, another lil boy is covering his nose. what the hell. I hadnt opened my mouth the whole time. What is going on?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

found a site that says bad breath and white tongue is bacteria and yest overgrowth in small bowel. If tongue is white it means that its so bad it traveled upto the mouth.
I believe this and now I see why so many say its the bowels. Not necesarily poo fart going up instead of down, but fermenting bacteria and yeast. Im going to find the answer dammit

Would explain why my tongue is onstantly white but it actually comes off
SergioGino
Total Newbie

Bowels and mouth related? Don't think so!

Post by SergioGino »

Like Dr Katz (which I hate) said, when you burp it tastes of the food you have eaten and it does not taste like shit!
So it is likely anything under the stomach it is not involved.

So can you tell me how is that possible that something from the bowels reaches the tongue according to you?
mike987
Super Angel

Re: Bowels and mouth related? Don't think so!

Post by mike987 »

SergioGino wrote:Like Dr Katz (which I hate) said, when you burp it tastes of the food you have eaten and it does not taste like shit!
So it is likely anything under the stomach it is not involved.

So can you tell me how is that possible that something from the bowels reaches the tongue according to you?
Because your body is powered by the nutrients pulled from your shit, and is literally sent to every cell in the body.

You know what happens when you get drunk, right? Breathalyzer tests work not because the alcohol is sitting in your stomach, but because it's traveling through your bloodstream.. An example of excess toxicity and your body being saturated in it.

It's no stretch of the imagination to make the connection between the digestive tract and bad breath. Whether or not this is actually causing anyone's bad breath has yet to be determined... which blows my mind.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

"found a site that says bad breath and white tongue is bacteria and yeast overgrowth in small bowel."

Meowkitty1,
What is the name of the above site?
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic