Page 1 of 1

Dr Aydinmur rescue me please

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:55 pm
by malory
Dr Aydinmur!!! HELP!
Where are you? Just tell me where you are and I will get there. I can't do this on my own anymore. I feel like I'm just peeing in the dark. How can we arrange to see you for a proper consultation?
(Apologies if this question has been asked and answered a million times before.)

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 am
by hopelessone
i think he's overseas, isn't he? where do you live malory?

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:48 am
by brightonguy
He's based in Istanbul dude

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 am
by malory
Thanks, I thought I'd read somewhere on the site that he was based in Turkey.
I'm in London and I'd like to visit Istanbul anyway so...
might need more than his surname to find him though.

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 am
by Happylife
His Website: http://aydinmur.com/


Contact information

Your question:

City 322-4536262
[email protected]

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:26 am
by malory
Thank you Happylife!