Page 1 of 1

I just want to know if jimi stein has cured himself

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am
by wenjie
with the help of Fluconazole.
by the way Fluconazole seems much cheeper in my country.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm
by mike987
Tell me more about this Fluconazole... :-k

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 pm
by KeepTrying09
mike987 wrote:Tell me more about this Fluconazole... :-k
LOL, now there's a dangerous question to ask.....

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 pm
by hopelessone
Image

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:09 pm
by mike987
I don't get it.. What have I missed here? #-o

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 pm
by hopelessone
are you SERIOUS, Mike? Image

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:14 am
by mike987
oh geez, someone fill me in already :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 am
by stressedout
in all seriousness, Jimi, are you cured? If yes what is it? If not, what are you working on now? Any new ideas, hopes..?

i want to ask Jimi because i think my bb is the same as urs

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 am
by wenjie
i notice that you told the distance and power of your bb in an old topic.
and i think my bb is the same or much more powerful than yours.
do you know how i get to this forum? i search 'bad breath + 100 meters' and then find your topic about the distance of your bb.
please answer my question and i want to get more information about you.

i am telling the truth and i am not crazy

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 am
by wenjie
people who dont know me would never believe what i said.they say bb can never travel like 100 meters far.
but people live around cant stand the smell.it make people cough and sneeze.and some people treat me very bad because of the bb.
i am telling the truth and i am not crazy.

is there any body whose situation is the same?

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 am
by halitosisux
I'd love it if jimi was cured by KT's fluconazole lol

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm
by OneDay111
I'd love it if jimi was cured by KT's fluconazole lol
The Irony

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 pm
by meowkity1
wenji my situation was the same til tonsilectomy which cured me 80%
fluconazole is not the answer. Us women take it fo ryeast infections all the time. but long term use could be helpful I suppose.
I recently asked a doctor whom wasnt my primary if I could try something for systemic yeast. SHe said she doesnt believe in it.
Now women get yeast all the time and we know it becasue we get vaginal yeast infections but men have no vagina, so basically she was saying men cant have yeast which is completely stupid.