Page 1 of 1

Dr. Aydinmur

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 pm
by hopelessone
Dr. Aydinmur

Do you know any scientists, researchers, dentists, etc. here in the US, that would be knowledgeable about bb issues?

When it's mentioned to doctors and dentists that i've spoken to, it's as if i'm suddenly in the Twilight Zone. There is NO response. As a matter of fact they change the subject.

Thank you.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 am
by thomasthomas
Hello,

And in Europe, are there BB specialists (Excepted you of course)?
I live in France.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 am
by thomasthomas
Hello doctor,

You can send me personal stuff on my private message box. I would highly appreciate you point me some people who are scientific and protocol (in a word, real scientist with a human empathy) oriented. I want the best guys not only for me, but for all french or european fellows! I trust you will give me the best options according to your analysis of what is a the real deal and not a guy that want to sell crap. We are in a situation as if we were non existant. It's like halitosis apperead 10 years ago.