Page 1 of 1

intestinal parasites potential cause of bb

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 pm
by qwerty
i've just found out that intestinal parasites could be a possible cause for bad breath!! do your research guys!

who knows, getting rid of those parasites (if you have it inside you) could be the cure we've been waiting for.
:-k :-k :o :o

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:53 am
by mike987
So which unreliable product do we have to try to get ride of parasites?


I had a colon cleanse a couple years ago.. thought it might help, also thought I might have parasites.. The woman was kind of a hippy kook, but she didn't see any parasites.. She even .. wait for it... put coffee into the water that was going into my rear end because apparently parasites hate it, should they be in there.


I don't doubt the possibility.. and it's something that's been talked about here before.. But it kind of seems almost as vague and uncertain as 'candida'.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 am
by hoping
Worms live in the small intestines. When you do colonics, water only goes to the large intestine and it's the reason you did not pass worms. However, you'll see dead worms if you take anti-parasite drugs.

Coffee in colonics for 7-8 minutes do NOT kill worms. It only stimulates the production of bile.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 am
by mike987
Ah, that's interesting, you're right!

Okay, I don't think parasites are my problem anymore, but I'm interested in testing out an antiparasite drug anyway... I mean, what if they are in there!! Heh.

Can you suggest a drug, and is it available without prescription?

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 pm
by hoping
First, I took praziquantel which killed one long tapeworm (I saw it). Then, I took mebendazole and I dunno whether any worms was killed for I didn't see any dead worms. After that, I took flubendazole and I passed some huge, fat worms which I dunno what they were.

If you want to kill worms effectively, do not take herbal medicine 'cus it did nothing for me.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 pm
by halitosisux
Can worms/parasites be reliably tested for with stool samples or blood tests, etc? Or is the only way to rule them out to use these drugs?

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm
by hoping
My stool test at the lab came back negative for parasites. I would say the test isn't reliable.

I think blood test is for certain kind of parasites, like flukes.

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:46 pm
by mike987
Hoping, where can I get these drugs?

I see praziquantel on Amazon but all the products are for cats and dogs...
Is that what you took? A drug for pets? I'd be afraid to try it... the pets can't say 'I feel horrible after taking this', but a person surely might.

I see mebendazole, the one you didn't think did anything, and there are some comments like 'I can't tell if it's working' .. Haha, yeah, a crap herbal med it seems.

And I also searched flubendazole, but nothing came up except some books on medicine.


edit:

Praziquantel, de-wormer for horses.. Hah, I should definitely stay away from the horse-strength stuff.

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:50 pm
by hoping
The drugs are for both human and pets. They are available at any on-line pharmacy.

I felt dizzy for a couple of hrs after taking praziquantel. I didn't experience any side effect for taking flubendazole though.

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 pm
by mike987
Would it be okay to take a pet med? Is it all the same drug?

"5-25 mg/kg by mouth once" looks to be the proper dosage.


Can you give me a link to where you can buy it? Seems it's prescription only in some countries.

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm
by hoping
Yep, as long as drug composition is the same.

for killing tapeworm : 25mg/ kg (your weight) -- 3 times a day for 2-3 days.

Be prepare that u'll feel dizzy.

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:21 pm
by mike987
Okay, I've searched 4 online pharmacies now, and none of them have Praziquantel.

Hoping, can you link me to a trustworthy site you know that sells it??


Also, I'm not keen on going for the pet meds.. I have no way of telling whether the drug is the same or may include something else in it.. It's just not safe taking risks with drugs.