Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm Sorry....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sally

I'm Sorry....

Post by Sally »

Hi guys,

I haven't been on here for a while - well about 4 months actually and I feel bad about it and want to say sorry...:)

See when I suffered from bad breath I visited this site all of the time, it's like when you have a problem to solve then you try anything to solve it, but once you've solved that problem you tend to forget that others still suffered from the problem..

I have cured my bad breath yehhhhhh - not over night and not by only one solution, it takes time, and is a process of elimination, I had tried everything including having my wisdom teeth taken out. Nothing seemed to work.

I was told about a few different things to try by my friend Jo, she pointed me to this website and it was full of useful info and it helped me to create a oral routine that ok is a little bit longwinded but WORKS...

If you're ready to try a routine to cure your bad breath then check this out....

http://www.banishbadbreathforgood.com/

I urge you to stick with it and you'll notice a big difference in your breath....x

Keep trying

Sally

xxx

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'll bite.... but I gotta say, sites that are set up like this, in my experience, have been a load of crap, trying to sell something or just get in your information.

But since you have 42 posts here, I'll assume you had something good to say at one time or another, and I want to give you a little respect.

Okay, so I signed up for the 'weekly BB report' or whatever it is. I'll save you guys the trouble:

http://www.banishbadbreathforgood.com/b ... breath.pdf

Not bad info.. But I still don't get it. If BB can be cured by doing the 6 steps here, then why do I have to keep doing it? Rather, there is a reason that (supposedly) gargling with parsley juice and doing 5 other things with teas and whatnot are necessary for one such as us to obtain some relief from BB.. So is this report suggesting we have bacteria imbalance, because most everyone I know has NO smell to their breath, and they eat and drink whatever they want.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hi

thanks for the file. but which parts do you think have the greatest effect?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

My spam sensors are detecting spam behaviour.
hopefulness

Post by hopefulness »

That bad breath report is the number one internet spammer.
"Sally" the best way to cure bad breath could be to wash your mouth with a shotgun loaded with buck shot. Try to aim at your tonsils so you can use your last seconds to spam us 1 more time befor you bleed out.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Omg.....now that was funny!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic