THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

what to do now?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kell97
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Gender:

what to do now?

Post by kell97 »

Like all of you, I suffered from bad breath for years. I finally tried flagyl/metrodinazole and it worked like magic while I was taking it. However when I stopped it came back.I was then convinced my bb was coming from my stomach. Recently, I tried making a mouth rinse using half a metro in a mouthful of water. To my suprise this also worked 100%. Now I know the problem is actually in my mouth. This mouth rinse is very, very bitter, but I would stay on it if I knew it would do no damage to my health. So, my question, where do I go from here.
kell97
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Gender:

Re: what to do now?

Post by kell97 »

I can;t believe that someone out there doesn't have at least a suggestion. I can eliminate my bad breath with a daily rinse of Flagyl/metrodinazole mouth rinse. Which is truly disgusting(bitter). I might be willing to do this if I knew it was safe for log term use. It is certainly effective. I still am confused with the source, my oral hygene is good. since an anti biotic works wonders could there be an effective probiotic?
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: what to do now?

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Hey I would keep doing it what else do you have to lose. I actually have some left over I'll try it as a mouthwash. Can you smell your breath from your nose and mouth?
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: what to do now?

Post by winter »

How did you all get the antibiotics? It's extremely difficult to request for anything in my country.
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: what to do now?

Post by Thiscantbelife »

I kept going to the dr for a sinus infection (I didn't really have one) and told them that the last antibiotics didn't work and gave a suggestion you can order it from Canada I know someone that did that
kell97
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Gender:

Re: what to do now?

Post by kell97 »

I had no problem getting metrodizanole from my doctor. I explained I wanted to try it (orally) to treat my bb. Since I knew I couldn't do this long term I tried the mouth rinse
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗