Page 1 of 1
just came across this website...
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 pm
by desperate919
i just came across this website but i dont know if these things are permanent cures but do have a look at it
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/re ... tosis.html
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:51 pm
by brightonguy
I've suspected that avocado helps me, I might ramp up my consumption of that. Tried parsley for a while, either on its own or as part of salads. I know this might sound strange, but if anything I think that made my breath worse. I'm not sure how typical I am of BB sufferers (if there is such a thing).... for example, hydrogen peroxide mouthwash and using homemade baking soda toothpaste made my breath worse too.
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 am
by hopelessone
i'm going to eat more avocado and guava....
looks like a good, resourceful site. Thank you for posting the link.