Excess Mucus ,Bad Breath & After 14 years of Misery Suce
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 pm
Well I had bad breath for as long as I could remember. More than 14 years starting at age 13. Finally I was able to cure it. It comes back at times if I do not follow the a strict routine.
The advice I would like to give to bad breath sufferers is that alot of times people are lured into believing that they have tonsil stones, or just some sort of major disease causing this. Yet if your doctor told you that you do not have tonsils. Take his word for it ! These are just assumptions some people make to blame their bad breath.
Most bad breath sufferers who are healthy and have alot of mucus in thier mouth and bad taste have to work on getting rid of that mucous. Basically getting rid of it from the back of your throat and tongue is your goal, but there could be some other factors causing this production.
I came across this book. You can look it up if you want but by reading it and applying the techniques, I was able to cure it. I felt like I already knew alot of the the information that I read but there was some new information and I highly recommend it it.
[SPAM LINK TO BOOK HAS BEEN REMOVED]
I am going to try to go over these techniques so you wo'nt have to buy the book but i still recommend you read the whole thing and follow all the steps.
The auther stresses on how you really have to attack the back of your tongue because the main challenge is that you do not give up because the mucus in the back of your tongue is very stuborn and you would have to over come the gag reflex and really make sure that your goal is to fight it by going after it many times a day until you start feeling better. The techniques to do this is explained alot better in the book.
Plus he mentions some vegtables such as bitter melon which tastes really bad but if you consume the ones he mentions it works like magic.
Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to answer. I know how it feels and I am one of you. I believe if you focus your attention of fighting the mucus, the better your chances are to overcome this.
The advice I would like to give to bad breath sufferers is that alot of times people are lured into believing that they have tonsil stones, or just some sort of major disease causing this. Yet if your doctor told you that you do not have tonsils. Take his word for it ! These are just assumptions some people make to blame their bad breath.
Most bad breath sufferers who are healthy and have alot of mucus in thier mouth and bad taste have to work on getting rid of that mucous. Basically getting rid of it from the back of your throat and tongue is your goal, but there could be some other factors causing this production.
I came across this book. You can look it up if you want but by reading it and applying the techniques, I was able to cure it. I felt like I already knew alot of the the information that I read but there was some new information and I highly recommend it it.
[SPAM LINK TO BOOK HAS BEEN REMOVED]
I am going to try to go over these techniques so you wo'nt have to buy the book but i still recommend you read the whole thing and follow all the steps.
The auther stresses on how you really have to attack the back of your tongue because the main challenge is that you do not give up because the mucus in the back of your tongue is very stuborn and you would have to over come the gag reflex and really make sure that your goal is to fight it by going after it many times a day until you start feeling better. The techniques to do this is explained alot better in the book.
Plus he mentions some vegtables such as bitter melon which tastes really bad but if you consume the ones he mentions it works like magic.
Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to answer. I know how it feels and I am one of you. I believe if you focus your attention of fighting the mucus, the better your chances are to overcome this.