Page 1 of 2

Meet Ups

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 am
by joe1
hi guys. how about meeting up this or next weekend?. I mean for those who lives in NY.

in case any of u want to contact me here is my number, can text or call me any time.

william joe

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 am
by hopelessone
hey thanks, but are you ok with people just calling you?

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:09 am
by desperate919
hey what part of ny

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:06 am
by OneDay111
i dont reccommend putting your number there. Mods I think you should edit this post. We have loads of lurkers and they may spam you with calls, or advertisements.

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:27 pm
by joe1
yes oneday u r right. if the number is deleted email me [email protected] . we have to get together people! and u know what?! i'm thinking about making a documental about bb. so people know our struggles and scientist could help us more. wha do u think guys?

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm
by desperate919
where do you guys want to meet up?

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 am
by Natureisawhore
We need one of these in California

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:17 pm
by mike987
Would a mod please remove Joe's phone number?

Anyone could get that number and do all kinds of mischief. I mean seriously, there are people on the internet willing to ruin your life. Knowing you have a BB weakness, this isn't going to help.

For Joe's sake, I'd block that number. Use private messages.

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm
by halitosisux
I've removed the phone number. I left it on hoping that joe would eventually remove it himself.

Arun, the guy who organises UK meetups, often leaves his phone number on here.

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 pm
by joe1
hi guys. u can pick a place. I think i'll be interesting. c'mon lets do it!!

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 pm
by OneDay111
Howz about west london

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 pm
by joe1
so... no meeting this wknd?

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:59 pm
by desperate919
i may be able to meet up. but where are we supposed to meet up?

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 am
by The_Daily_Dread
hey. First post in 2 years.

im at North NJ. Where and when and how many are participating?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 am
by desperate919
maybe we can all meet up in central park or some place where theres not alot of people. how about this saturday?