Making better practitioners
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 am
I am shocked to see that we have to deal with our own problem and when we dare to talk about it openly, there is denial, etc. We shouldn't be in sufficient desperation to have auto-medication with the risks that we can imagine.
How do you treat the issue of your loneliness regarding to doctors and health professional, do you try to point them available scientific information or, are you discouraged and you don't even bother doing so?
I'm pretty damn sure that staying isolated is not the Deal, but, what is your opinion?
How do you treat the issue of your loneliness regarding to doctors and health professional, do you try to point them available scientific information or, are you discouraged and you don't even bother doing so?
I'm pretty damn sure that staying isolated is not the Deal, but, what is your opinion?
