THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Case

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sandy16
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 am

My Case

Post by sandy16 »

Hi,

I am glad that I found this website. Before writing anything, let me tell you that my english is not good. I am trying my best to explain situation.

Here is my case. There is constant bad breath from my mouth and I don’t know how to find solution. Even I am not able to explain exact case/disease to denist. Here is my activities/symptoms.

I do brush everyday in the morning and cleaning tongue (Once in a day)

While doing brush, there is blood from teeth

When I am working on computer for 30 mins then if I go to talk with anyone bad breath starts. Even I can feel other person must be feeling bad smell.

When I am sitting in car for 15/30 mins then if I go to talk with anyone bad breath starts. Even I can feel other person must be feeling bad smell. I can participate in active discussion because I can feel bad breath in my mouth

During night when watching TV I can feel bad breath in my mouth

Whenever I am on fast there is constant bad breath

I can't have proper sex with my wife due to this bad breath. She does not allow me to kiss her.

constantly swallowing my saliva

I do smoke or eat something to avoid bad breath for few mins/hours

My wife says the smell is like "rotten egg"

Please help me to find solution for this. If you know about any disease based on my symptoms then let me know so I can better way explain denists. Please save me for this.

Thanks.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Sandy do the bad breath and the bleeding gums coincide with each other?
If not, how long have you had the BB and can you think of anything else that coincides with the onset of your BB?
You are very lucky to have a person who will be able to provide you with feedback.
To start off, you need to work with your dentist to stop the bleeding gums or else everything else is pointless.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗