THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How chick peas halped with my bad breath
How chick peas halped with my bad breath
Alrite guys remember how I posted that I was taking vitamin b12 and it was helping with my bad breath and Susie(another forum member also felt that way and said it reduced her bad breath upto 60% after taking it for a period of time), well i guess i had similar issue it helped me reduce my bad breath but only upto a certain extent...thyen whn I ate chick peas i wouldhelp with my bad breath also
Last edited by hello on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Thankyou for this information on chick peas.
I believe BB sufferers are deficient in some sort of vitamin or mineral.
By keeping our bodies at optimum health then we reduce our BB.
If we can further reduce BB by increasing certain vitamins and minerals such as B9 in chick peas then I will definately be giving it a go.
I believe BB sufferers are deficient in some sort of vitamin or mineral.
By keeping our bodies at optimum health then we reduce our BB.
If we can further reduce BB by increasing certain vitamins and minerals such as B9 in chick peas then I will definately be giving it a go.
-
The_Daily_Dread
- Newbie
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:22 am
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.